Hello to any or all. I will be very inquisitive how many other individuals thinking about Ukraine. Please right down 5 things that are main can you like about Ukraine and 5 things that which you dislike. Many thanks for the response.
Likes 1 crimea 2 the foodstuff 3 perhaps perhaps not costly 4 stunning ladies like my girlfriend oberlon beer dislikes 1 passport control at borispol airport 2 taxi touts at borispol they wont take no for a solution 3 females scammers 4 shopping that is rude in stores eg kiev may be the worst 5 dymano kiev i help shaktar donetsk hope you will find this helpful? Regards bagot13
We visited Ukraine time that is long but really quikly Odessa and Zaporozhie, Crimea, therefore can not judge quite definitely.
But my estimation. 1. Love people russkih I ukraincev, 2. Agree women simply amazing, 3. Lots of history 4. Love that this country therefore various in every her parts: western, South, North, East, 5. No visa: ))(now)
1. Dislike because everywhere small individuals in energy whom as opposed to assisting individuals attempt to make thert life more challenging.
Hello Bagot13. Many thanks for the answer! I really like your answers. Agree with all your likes)) & most of dislikes. You will be extremely right about taxi drivers at KBP we frequently ignore them also it works. Girl scammers are terrible beautiful people.com and I also think the smartest thing is in order to prevent those dating sites. But few tales that we heard ended up being successful. Yeah shopping stuff is rude. That’s a shame. I do believe when they were certainly getting more cash for they jobs situation could be various. Dynamo. Oh no.it’s the most readily useful team ever))). Julia
I’m a Canadian expert who since been planing a trip to Ukraine times that are many the final 6 years. I simply love this nation a great deal, all things are evolving therefore quickly right right here. It is facinating to look at.
And undoubtedly women that are ukrainian soooo stunning.
Listed here is my e-mail= [email protected]
Hello Olgaehr. I enjoy your answer. I really like exact exact same aspects of Ukraine. Specially tradition, Crimea and meals.
How about items that you dislike? Are you experiencing any?
Well I do not too want to sound negative, but bear in mind i will be Ukrainian and lived here for fifteen years. After surviving in United States Of America for 13 years afterwards we saw things from various viewpoint once I returned:
1. Bribes continue to be in, could possibly be bad or positive thing
2. Prices constantly increase when you talk English, I experienced to inform my better half to help keep their mouth closed once I asked for an amount
3. Also though I adore meals and I also had been fine, my better half got ill from that knows exactly what – meat or samogon, hahaha
4. Personally I think like individuals do not respect structures, roads, areas any longer. During communism at the very least there was clearly a feeling of community and pride, now no body cares. It really is unfortunate because i am aware no body are able to chip set for relationship charges and it is uncommon, it absolutely was just extremely depressing to see my area being completely rundown. Check out photos:
5. It really is a shame maybe perhaps not lots of people talk English yet. I usually tell my buddies to go have a look at Ukraine, but no method they’ll be in a position to bypass without once you understand some Russian. Particularly with a few “awesome” customer support Eastern Europe is famous for: )
But do not misunderstand me, I still like it. We just want individuals were pleased with the national nation and failed to you will need to follow on the top Westernization.
1. Inexpensive generally speaking
2. Ladies are pretty as a whole
4. They do not take down females (more often than not)
5. In general, safe, i think they’ve a reduced criminal activity price when compared with malaysia (with regards to raping, robbery, but pickpocketing is higher in ukraine)
6. Certain areas are gorgeous, eg: crimea, odessa.
– Airport bribes and customized control and visa (their exended visa is also in WRITTEN type in RUSSIAN Language. )
– individuals think Russian could be the earth’s Language, you are horrible if you cant speak russian.
-Withour Russian language, you are able to barely endure in many places.
– The electronic devices and gadgets/technology are a lot more costly when compared with other areas.
– plenty of red tapes
– low efficiency in solutions, any kind. Airtickets, bookings, train tickets, hospitals, supermarkets etc etc. They simply do not appear to bother.
– “clients are often right” is not relevant in Ukraine, also Kiev. The sellers/providers will always the following.
– individuals could be very rude and unfriendly in certain cases
– the foodstuff has smaller varieties(that is biased, I understand)
– alternatives of items are much too few
– appears alienated through the remaining portion of the world, they do not have lots of things, also airlines/budget airlines are waywayway too limited. But I believe possibly they wil enhance while they develope
– it is possible to scarcely find publications of other languages except russian/ukrainian.
– the scent of vodka in lips
– warm water supply and heater that goes shortage usually particularly in wintertime. (maybe relates for simferopol)
Might appear unjust, but i travel back home once a year to malaysia. If in contrast to Malaysia, everything seems more serious right here in Ukraine. Therefore sorry.
However in basic, it isnt that bad (i ok that is mean travelling and quick term stay). Performing being a residence right right here wouldn’t be recommended, pay is incredibly low I do believe, until you are assigned to focus right right right here from abroad.